What makes our garments awesome?
- Most of our garments are made in Mauritius, others in South Africa. All are printed and perfected in South Africa.
- Our printing process uses inks that are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified and CPSIA compliant, reducing environmental waste and ensuring safe printing on baby and adult garments because we care about the environment.
- All of our single jersey garments are manufactured in 160 gram combed cotton.
- All of our fleece garments are manufactured in 270 gram 70/30 combed cotton/polyester. The polyester is only on the inside of the garment allowing us to give it a luxurious soft brushed finish.
- All of our fabrics are enzyme washed to remove excess surface fibres giving you the smoothest, softest surface in the market. Yay!
- All of our fabrics are dyed using dischargeable dyes.
- All our garments have been individually styled for the best fit in the industry. Another Yay!
- We only use lycra rib in all of our garments ensuring perfect recovery and optimum life span.
General washing instructions and care of your garment:
- You know... all the usual stuff on labels that you never read
- Wash colours separately
- Wash garment inside out
- Use cold water
- No bleach
- Cool iron, never iron on decoration
- No dry clean or tumble dry
NOTE: All conversions are approximate and may vary upon label, brand, or personal preference of fit.